Sunday, March 07, 2010

I'm up to the neck, halfway through the front neck decreases headed to the finish. It feels as though the raglan is going to be too long but I'm going to have faith in Sweater Wizard's math and keep going. If it is too long or the neck to tight, I can always rip back to the start of the neck decreases. Still like the design and the yarn.

We took a fast trip over to NH for a RV truck camper repair but mostly an excuse to just get on the road. We stopped in Derry, NH at Yarn & Fiber, one of the best knit stores I've ever been in. The entire back wall of the shop is floor to head height in bins of Cascade 220. They must have every color there is. Forced myself not to buy anything as the home stash is just too large.

No idea what is next on the list. Too many projects swirling around to decide on one or two yet. I'm not happy with the color son the Oversize Panel fair isle - just too pink. I'll look at it again when Canyonville is finished.

No comments: