Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Beadwork is a sweater designed by Jade Starmore. I am using the chart patterns but winging it on a pullover with standard ribs. Photo is of the saddle shoulders just added by 3 needle bind off and the neck stitches picked up and ready to knit. This was knit with armhole steeks, those sewn and cut open and then the saddle added. I will pick up the stitches around the armhole and knit down to the cuff with the small cable running along the top and bottom of the sleeve. Not sure what I'm going to do for pattern on the sleeve but probably the diamond.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

I love Aran knitting. Which book is the pattern from? Great color!

AnneB said...

The basic pattern is in "The Scottish Collection" from the Starmores.

Lorri said...

I love your Beadwork and your Marina. Just beautiful! I am currently collecting yarn for Shirt-Tail so I may need some support in the future. It looks like very novel shaping. Keep on knitting!

junie said...

Lovely sweater. I finally figured out how to post comments. You have to have a blogger/google account!

So, hello and lets hope this works.
Great Dale.